Floppy Dog Daycare provides your dog with an exciting, safe, and social environment to play and learn. Exercise and social interaction are essential to dog’s well being. This fun social environment is helpful in preventing destructive and anxious behavior. We know how much your dog means to you and it is our mission to give them a home away from home. We understand that all dogs have different needs, which is why we offer a structured and fun day tailored towards each dog. Our staff is trained in pet first aid and a pet care technician is present each day. Caring for animals is our passion. We will entertain and fuss over them until you are ready to collect a tired happy dog that can’t wait for his or her next visit to Floppy Dog.
- Must have proof of current vaccinations for: Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper & Parvovirus or DHLPP.
- Must pass an Interview Day. This is a free day of daycare where we can assess your dogs needs and behaviors and make sure Floppy Dog is the right fit for them.
- Must make reservations in advance.
- One dog- $40/night
- Two dogs- $75/night
- Three dogs- $107/night
- Holidays fill up fast, so it is recommended that reservations are made at least 6 weeks in advance for any holiday or long weekend. Wait lists are dependent on size of dog and availability.
- We recommend drop off to be no later than 4 pm of the night they are staying the night so your dog can get plenty of play time and dinner before going to bed. Please pick up once your overnight stay is over no later than 30 minutes before close on the day of pick up
- Dogs are encouraged to bring their own blanket, toy, or stuffed animal/sleeping buddy that will remain in their bunk for any time the dog will go in to nap or for bed time. This helps with any separation anxiety, and makes their stay more comfortable.
- Owners should bring plenty of food supply that will last them for the entire time of their stay with proper feeding instructions. If no food is provided, a $5/day charge will be added to your bill, to cover the cost of food.
- Medicine (in form of powder, pill or liquid (NO INJECTIONS), can be administered as long as it is in the original bottle, with the original label from the vet. Instructions of dosage on the label will be properly followed by our Dog Attendants.