Here at Floppy Dog your dog has the opportunity to socialize and play with friends. Your dog will be matched with others of a similar size and temperament to ensure a fun and unforgettable day. Our play groups help promote healthy canine manners that are often dormant if your dog is left at home alone. We believe in providing force-free discipline to all dogs and our staff is trained in pet first aid. We also have a pet care technicians present each day to make sure your dog stays happy and healthy.
- Full Day: $27.00
- Full Day Second Dog: $25.00
- Half Day: $19.00 (Up to 5 Hours)
- 5 Full Days: $125.00
- 10 Full Days: $235.00
- 20 Full Days: $440.00
Very Important Dog (V.I.D.) Package:
Unlimited visits within 30 day period for $400.00. This package also includes two free baths per month along with guaranteed boarding availability for holidays.
- Must be at least 6 months in age and spayed/neutered
- Must have proof of current vaccinations for: Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper & Parvovirus or DHLPP
- Must pass an Interview Day. This is a free day of daycare where we can assess your dogs needs and behaviors and make sure Floppy Dog is the right fit for them.
- Must make reservations in advance.
- Request for reservations can be made online, by phone or in person.
- Please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. If a deposit is made we will credit your account for another time or provide a refund.
- Dogs can eat lunch if it is requested by the owner
- Dogs are allowed, but not required, to take nap if the owner requests their dog to do so. Unless the dog is also attending boarding, then they are required to take a 1.5 hour nap or more if they are still resting!
- In case of sickness or injury the guardian of the dog will be contacted immediately. If this is an emergency situation (after assessed by our Dog Attendants), we will then take the proper course of action to get your dog treated and taken care of properly. This may mean taking the dog to our vet, if we cannot get ahold of the owner. ***Owners are required to sign a waiver upon their first day that allows Floppy Dog Day Care to take their dog to our vet for proper health care in the case of an emergency.*** If we get ahold of the owner and they wish for us to take their dog to their own vet we are more than happy to do that for you and your pup.